RCC Rides services are provided to anyone age 55 or older who resides in Reston Community Center's Tax District boundaries.
Download and complete the RCC Rides Rider Application and Demographic Information
Step 2: Keep the Client/Rider Guidelines & Information form for your files.
Step 3: Mail, fax, scan or drop off the Client Application and Demographic Information forms to:
Mail/Drop Off: Reston Community Center
2310 Colts Neck Road
Reston, VA 20191
Call, email, or fax to submit your ride request.
Be sure to include the following details in your message:
- Your full name and telephone number.
- Date, time and approximate length of appointment.
- Full address (with zip code) of the appointment location.
- Phone number of the appointment destination.
- If the ride requested is roundtrip or one way.
- Whether you want the driver to stay with you.
- If you think you may need an additional stop during the ride.
Once you are registered as a user, you simply need to call 703-390-6198 whenever you need a ride. Remember to call one week in advance of your requested appointment date.
Questions? Please Contact:
RCC Rides Coordinator
Reston Community Center