Reston Community Center programming requires advance planning and contracting. As a result of the costs involved in staffing and contracting commitments, processing fees are assessed on refund requests to encourage patrons to plan ahead and avoid the need to cancel out of a program or trip. The processing fee is different for trips because of the specialized nature of the contracts involved. All RCC programs are subsidized in part by the taxpayers of Small District 5 to provide high-quality, affordable programs.
All patrons requesting a refund must complete a refund request form – this supports our accounting and reporting requirements.
RCC Registered Class, Camp, Pass and Trip Cancellation/Refund Request
- Refunds will be issued by check from Fairfax County if original payment was cash or check; refunds will be issued to the patron’s credit card if payment has been made by credit card and RCC Customer Service is able to reach the patron to obtain the credit card information. If we are unsuccessful after attempting twice to reach the patron for that information, the patron’s refund request will be processed through payment from Fairfax County by check.
- Refund checks will be issued by Fairfax County in 4-6 weeks.
- Refund requests received on or after the class, camp or trip begins will not be honored.
- All patrons requesting a refund must complete a Refund Request Form.
Class and Camp Cancellation Processing Fees and Timeframes
- Written refund requests received 14 days or more prior to the start of a class or camp will receive a full refund less a 20% processing fee.
- Refund requests received less than 14 days before the start of a class or camp will be granted (less a 20% processing fee) only if another registration is received in its place.
Trips Cancellation Policy
- Written refund requests received 14 days or more prior to the start of a trip will receive a full refund less a 50% processing fee.
- Refund requests received less than 14 days before the start of a trip will be granted (less a 50% processing fee) only if another registration is received in its place.
Pass Cancellation Policy
- Refunds for a pass will be prorated and then subjected to a 20% processing fee.
How To Cancel A Reservation/Free Class Using myRCC
RCC patrons may now cancel reservations made for drop-in programs and programs that are free of charge through myRCC. Patrons are still required to submit a cancellation request form for any class/program that has a fee associated with it. Click here to read more about how to cancel a reservation/free class using myRCC.