RCC will refer to Fairfax County Health Department recommendations for preserving public health. Accordingly, RCC Rides drivers and riders are required to wear mask and complete health self-checks. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation to preserve the good health of our community.
RCC Rides services are provided to anyone age 55 or older who resides in Reston Community Center’s Tax District boundaries.
Make a difference in a senior’s life, become part of the transportation solution by being a volunteer driver.
Step 1: Download and complete the RCC Rider Application and Demographic Information.
Step 2: Keep the Client/Rider Guidelines & Information form for your files.
Step 3: Mail, fax, scan or drop off the Client Application and Demographic Information form to:
- Mail/drop off: Reston Community Center: 2310 Colts Neck Road, Reston, VA 20191
- Phone: 703-390-6198
- Fax: 703-476-2488
- Scan: RCCRides@fairfaxcounty.gov
Step 4: Call, email, or fax to submit your ride request.
Step 5: Be sure to include the following details in your message:
- Your full name and telephone number.
- Date, time, and approximate length of appointment.
- Full address (with zip code) of the appointment location.
- Phone number of the appointment destination.
- If the ride requested is roundtrip or one way.
- Wether you want the driver to stay with you.
- If you think you may need an additional stop during the ride.
Once you are registered as a user, you simply need to call 703-390-6198 or email RCCRides@fairfaxcounty.gov whenever you need a ride. Remember to call one week in advance of your requested appointment date.