Register Online via myRCC
- Go to myRCC
- Enter Username and Password
- Add the class to your cart
- Choose the family member to register
- Answer any registration questions
- Continue shopping OR
- Choose checkout and finish by paying
- New users will need to create an account through myRCC to receive a household username and password. User information will be emailed within 48 hours.
Register In-Person or by Mail
If you cannot register online, follow these steps:
- Download a Registration Form
- Fax a completed registration form to 703-476-2488 or bring your completed registration form to one of the RCC locations, or mail it along with a check/money order or credit card information, to:
Reston Community Center
Attn: Customer Service Manager
2310 Colts Neck Road
Reston, VA 20191
- Once your registration has been processed, you will receive a confirmation letter via email.
- If you need to cancel and request a refund, complete the RCC Cancellation/Refund Request Form and return it to RCC. Review RCC’s Cancellation and Refund Policy here.
Register for eLearning online courses
eLearning courses and certificates are offered through RCC’s partnership with LERN.
- Visit the Online Portal to view course offerings.
- Create an eLearning account here.
Fairfax County is committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all County programs, services and activities. Anyone who requires an auxiliary aid or service for effective communication, or a modification of policies or procedures to participate in a Reston Community Center program, service, or activity, should contact the RCC ADA representative as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event. Please note that accommodations that require staffing and/or transportation alterations may require up to 10 days advance notice. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 703-476-4500 or TTY 711.
Call us: 703-476-4500 x0 Email us: RCCContact@fairfaxcounty.gov