How to Purchase Tickets
RCC patrons can choose from a variety of options for purchasing tickets to attend shows at the CenterStage.
|Online:||Tickets are on sale now online. Tickets remain on sale until 1 hour before a performance.
Online sales require payment of $1.00 per ticket plus a non-refundable $1.00 per order processing fee.
|In Person:||Regular Box Office sales hours:
|Phone:||(703) 476-4500, Press 3
(800) 828-1120 (TTY)
Please provide the following 7 information items:
|Drop off, mail or fax:||Download Professional Touring Artists (23-24) Ticket Order Form
Drop off: at RCC Hunters Woods
Mail to: RCC Box Office, 2310 Colts Neck Road, Reston, VA 20191
Fax to: 703-476-2488
- No refunds or exchanges unless the show is canceled. Per-Order processing fees for online purchases are not refunded.
- The Box Office will select best-available seating for any reserved seating performances for orders made by mail, by phone or by fax. If you wish to select your own seats, you may do so in person at the Box Office Window, or online through our ticketing system.
- Please indicate if a wheelchair accessible seat is needed, or of any other accommodations we can make to provide better access for patrons with any special needs; and do so as soon as possible to assure we can best accommodate you.
- All audience members, regardless of age or the performance location at the Reston Community Center, are required by Virginia Fire Code to purchase a ticket. This includes infants and small children sitting on laps.
- Tickets are not mailed. E-tickets will be sent electronically to the primary patron at the time of purchase and will be scanned at the performance hall entrance. Any issues regarding e-tickets can be addressed by calling the Box Office.
If you want a confirmation call, please request it at the time you make your reservation.